October 26, 2010

Yeah another Award

Thank You Cindy from Purple Froggie Clay Stuff for awarding me with these two awards. I've already received the versatile blogger award, it was nice to be awarded again though! :) 




Here's the rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass this on to 12 other great bloggers you recently discovered
4. Contact the selected bloggers and tell them about their awards
 
7 Things about me:
1. I'm very shy person
2. I get nervous when I'm in a place with to many people.
3. When I was little I had a pet rat, but now I'm scared of them{weird huh}
4. I had gastric bypass surgery some years ago, and I've lost a little over 200lbs!
5. My first and only time going out of the country was to Mexico, and the airplane co. we were using went      bankrupt, so we were stuck for a while till we found another airplane co.
6. My first and only job was at a girl scout camp during the summer, I worked there a few summers.
7. I wore glasses when I was little

The 12 blogs I picked were:


I realize that probably a majority of the sites won't claim their award, but I think they are great sites for one reason or another! ;o) So just had to let them know!

4 comments:

Emma's Lunch

Congrats on the award! so sweet... I had a pet sheep (and I lived in a city!) although I'm not afraid of them now :P

I'm your newest follower! Please stop by Emma's Lunch when you get a chance :)

Emma's Lunch

by the way, I love your blog design!

Vicki O'Dell

Mo, Thank you so much for thinking of me and giving me awards. I truly do appreciate it. I'm afraid it would take me 51 days to do all of the things required to claim it though! LOL! In addition to having 4 kids, my Creative Goddess business and a home I also work full-time away from home. I'm afraid my computer time is very limited. I hope you understand and again, I truly appreciate you!!

Clementina

Hola, Tifani's Mom!
thank you so much for yur kindness and for mentioning my blog, "A Little Cup of Mexican Hot Chocolate"!
Take care, and happy cooking!

 
SC